Note: The downloads at the top are the source code. Go near the bottom of this page for Windows/macOS installers
Qcma is a cross-platform application to provide a Open Source implementation of the original Content Manager Assistant that comes with the PS Vita. Qcma is meant to be compatible with Linux, Windows and MAC OS X.
The aim of this project is to provide an implementation that is on par with the official CMA and also offer some features missing in the original one.
- Metadata for PSP savedatas.
- Basic metadata for single songs (album, artist, title, cover art).
- Basic metadata for videos (duration, dimensions, thumbnail).
- Basic metadata for photos (dimensions, thumbnails).
- Simple backup browser: view and delete the backups on your PC without a Vita.
- Easy wireless pairing (show PIN to the user when a Vita is detected).
- Ability to restart the connection if the Vita is reconnected.
There is a qcma_cli binary that doesn’t need a X session running (useful for servers). The daemon provides minimal interaction via UNIX signals.
- SIGHUP: Refreshes the database.
- SIGTERM or SIGINT: Shuts down the process but waits until the current event is finished.
Downloads (Latest version: 0.4.1)
Linux repos (0.4.1)
Windows Installer (0.4.1)
macOS dmg (0.4.1-1)
Where do I get the source code?
Check the GitHub repo here: https://github.com/codestation/qcma
I want to contribute
Contact me on GitHub
Yifan Lu - for the vitamtp library and the reference implementation of OpenCMA.
Xian Nox - for the Wiki and various contributions.
GPL v3: since some parts of QCMA are based on the reference implementation of OpenCMA.